Tuesday 12 October 2010

Geeky Chic



"i tore a page out of your fantasies
read between the lines,
and trimmed the edges
before polishing it off with splash of red" © fashionandfables

HOT! By the way folks, I want you all to know that i dress like this every day, i swear i do! Every single day!There just isn't anyone to see me as i am hidden away at home behind my mac talking to myself as i work.
okay, okay, i don't. But i will from now on. mark my words! I love this, i love everything about it: the layering, the proportions of the jacket and pants, the snazzy glasses and of course the LIPSTICK!. I was considering a pair of specs like those. But yah, my brother has one, it looks great on him.. on me... i am not so sure. might stick to my old ones... but never say never.
oh oh, and FYI the picture is from Mango's new look book i go while i was in Lisbon. Oh, yes, i was in Portugal. Seems like ages ago now... but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment