Tuesday 25 October 2011

Paper Thin: Nita, Papfar jeans





I love denim.
Really, i might call my memoirs "Confession of a former demin fanatic". I am, however, hoping my life spirals down a more riveting course so i don't have to. Please, let's all hope it does

I once had what about 30 or so pairs, all different styles and colours, of course, i don't/didn't discriminate... until that one time that this guy i had a major crush on laughed at my uber cool high-waisted light-wash denim. I remember it like it was yesterday... the pointing, the laughing, the quite accurate comment i had way too long of legs and short of a torso to be wearing such.... traumatic.

Well, i now own 4 pairs-i miss the old me with a bigger wardrobe. I hope all those people with my cool clothes are taking good care of them.
But i never really invested in designer denim. Well, i could care less about designer denim. I was/am all about my Uniqlo skinnies. Hail Uniqlo, Hail the former press pass that gave me 25% discount at Uniqlo. Sigh, i miss those days. Melancholic Tuesday!

But, back to the present, sans discount card, and currently in some size 0 Papfar Skinny jeans drinking my peppermint tea and working as Ira Glass entertains me with dispatches from le jungle Americana. And dudessss, these jeans are heaven. They fit so well, every where. Naturally, it's Danish. All great denim brands, i feel are scandinavian.. hello acne!! awesome brand. Anyways, I am in love. I will wear these jeans everyday until they smell funny. Thank you Papfar. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment