Sunday 15 November 2009

Glamour shoot




I have been getting rid of a lot of old magazines this weekend, as part of le"operation organize office space".
I have to say that this saddens me a great deal. In fact it hurts. . But i don't need Glamour magazines from 1999? Especially since i need the space for my sanity. Sanity vs. magazines, was a tough choice there for awhile :)
Anyhows these images are from an old shoot early on this year. I like. I want the skirt outfit. might wear something like that tomorrow. Working from home kinda sucks as no one gets to see your pretty outfits. I need to get a cat soon!

1 comment:

  1. Who's that model! I think I've seen her before in Allure magazine but can't seem to find info about her anywhere. I totally mimicked her 'fro in that fashion spread lol

    ReplyDelete