Wednesday 30 December 2009

Dree Hemmingway





"In Paris i am only as good as my grand jeté
Rome eyes my profile and plans a seduction
and London thinks nothing but to pick my brains
but in fiction i can embody all and more" ©fashionandfables

I am not much of a Hemingway Fan. But to be honest i can't say i have really tried to make that relationship work. I see a New Year's resolution in the cards perhaps...?
I do remember i took a copy of "The Old Man and the Sea" along to Cuba. But i never finished it, I was a little bored with all the freaking waiting around for some fish that i left the old chap at sea and opted for dry land and a tan! Ernest, did write an absolutely great short story called " Hills like White Elephant" freaking amazing, after all these years, i can still taste the Anis del Toro! Read that in high school.

But i digress. Aside from his literary legacy, Ernst Hemingway passed on some pretty good genes. Readers meet Dree, Dree Hemingway, Ernst Hemingway's beautiful great-granddaughter . Le sigh. Isn't she a sight. Before she took to the runways she was a ballerina! I want to be a ballerina! She is uber super stylish and the star of Halston’s Fall collection! I covet her shoe collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment