Thursday 10 September 2009

Lady Chatterley's Lover- Doo Ri's Spring collection







I slipped into this
only to disrobe at your command


Ever read Lady Chatterley's Lover?
Well, i have, when i as like 13, by accident, i swear it was. My parents filled le library with any old classic, without necessarily reading the synopsis, or so i tell myself. I didn't finish reading all of it, if that's any consolation... i did have favourite passages i liked to read over and over again.... see a trip to the library in my future

Well, for those who have taken in the word of D. H. Lawrence, should understand why Doo Ri's collection makes me think of Constance, or rather Lady Chatterley, all prim and proper, and then getting it madly on with the gardener while her husband sat paralysed in a chair... damn that sounds really wicked now.. ummm. it wasnt , well, it was about knowing that "body without mind is brutish; mind without body is a running away from our double being"

Also a reminder that Gardeners are handy as is the talented Doo Ri. She is. That she is. I want!

1 comment:

  1. ohh the good old days of reading a book just to find the "dirty parts"... i've evolved to actually reading the entire book... yayy 4 me! :)

    ReplyDelete