Wednesday 21 December 2011

Ode to Cos





COS is the honey to my bee
the yin to my yang
the bread to my jam
the apple to my retina
COS had me a C
Cos completes me.
I am not good at ODE as you can tell :)

But you get where i am going with this: I freaking love COS. They neatly fold and wrap up your bought items in coloured crepe paper scented with eau d' "buy more at COS we are awesome" it's a mighty powerful scent to resist.
But COS is also tres expensive. Well, it's not like it's uber expensive.. but it's the kind of store you can't walk out with five or six bags without having to live on water for a week.
Been stalking their site to see when the sale start so i can buy that one piece of item i lusted at (self-control yoh)
But here are a couple of my favourite COS items.
Merry Christmas! 3 more days until Santa comes a knocking down that chimney!

No comments:

Post a Comment