Thursday 18 June 2009

Marquis & Camus



"L'stranger", or for le non francophiles among you "The Stranger" was one of my favourite books in high school literature class. Not because it is that damn good, because i really don't think it is but mainly because the nonchalance of the opening line charmed me :


" Mother died today. Or maybe yesterday, I don’t know. I had a telegram from the home: ‘Mother passed away. Funeral tomorrow. Yours sincerely.’ That doesn’t mean anything. It may have been yesterday."

Oh Camus. Ah Albert! Such a shame about that automobile accident. Why i don't drive, so dangerous. Actually, i don't drive because of the congestion charge, but same thing in my book:)
It is because Camus holds such a dear dear place in my heart, that when i received an email about the brand Marquis & Camus, i had to read on. And a wise decision it was comrades.

As you can see from the three pieces above Marquis and Camus journeys to the past to produce exquisite jewellery using handmade fabric flowers, chains, hand died silk bias ribbon, Swarovski crystals, bows, lace and genuine leather. Created in 2006, there are different collections to fit moods including styles from the Victorian Romance and Lt. Camus. I want! I want all it.

No comments:

Post a Comment