Tuesday 9 June 2009

What's that's Noise?



See, for any lady, or gentleman for that matter, to maneuver their way into my good fashion graces, they have to look like they are having a good old time. You know like back in the day, when you were just fooling around in clothes your mother deemed sentenced to old trunks and shuffled around in shoes three times your size!
Like that.
And that's what i see whenever i see pictures of Shingai Shoniwa. She just looks comfortable. Like she is having a great time with her clothes. And how beautiful is she first of all! Above is a picture of the Noisettes lead singer as styled in June's Asos MAG!
i like. i want her HAIR! You think she will give it to me
And i like her more because she seems smart and says stuff like:

“I think escapism is something that connects all of us. Everybody has their own little soundtrack, and I guess I’m trying to make my own soundtrack to my escape plan. I want people to realize that there’s so much more.”

Here is to escapism Shingai and to style. And perhaps when we share that drink you could tell me exactly how to pronounce your name correctly because i know i am probably saying it wrong. And while we are at it maybe you could divulge some hair care secrets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment