Monday 14 February 2011

Pixie Spectacle.




"I want to see these great heights you have been concealing
underneath that dark charming cloak you dangle infront of me...
i want to see what you see when you fix your eyes on me "© fashionandfables


So my dear readers i cut off all my hair again. I know. I know. but why? But why not. I have different versions depending on who is asking... But for you, my dear readers, the truth: I was lazy that monday night and couldn't bear detangling my quite tangled hair after a night out and i thought you know....... also i saw pretty pictures of women with cute teeny weeny fros..
I think this might be the last time....I swear.
Cuz i don't actually remember what it's like to have a Big Bad Afro like i did in my pre/real-life-drama teens. Also, I have been told it's only cool after the first time, and i believe i am on number 4 or 5....Lost count. And above all, one most always strive to be cool. Ice cool :)

I quite like it. So easy, step out of the shower, some conditioner , some herbal spritz and i am out the door.... well, technically i sit infront of my desk and work!
But I was thinking, new hair deserves a new pair of glasses..;.So i have been window shopping.
The selection above is from Specsavers. But only in Holland! Yes, it's a collection designed by top model Kassandra Schreuder. I am saddened. But i was thinking of planning a trip home just to buy a "broodje haring met extra uien" so i might just get the last pair while i am at it!

till next time readers. And i am back now. So expect me on a daily basis. Also starting a new blog as a platform for the long-awaited project..... my lips are sealed.
xoxox (the gossip girl way)
Oh Oh, where are my manners: Happy Valentine's Day. I personally love Valentine's Day. Regardless of whether or not i am in a relationship or not. I just like it. I have been buying myself a Val- gift since i was 13. I love myself what can i say :)
But seriously, i like it. I like that people take a day out to celebrate love. Yes they might be faking it, pressured into it and whatnot. But they are. And i like to see people happy in love, it reminds me that it is possible. I always like to be reminded.

No comments:

Post a Comment