Sunday 27 February 2011

Sunday Picks

"I lined up all these words
to describe my day with hooks and cliffhangers
but the story unfolded in framed snapshot outside the boundaries of my vocabulary." ©fashionandfables



knitted dress i thrifted at Bricklane's random huge vintage sale. 10 pounds. The guy who sold it to me kept saying it's like "so Issay Miyake" i was too ashamed to admit that i couldn't quite remember what collection he was referencing... . I am slipping. I know now. That's all that matters.



experimenting with some leather and wool in "jewellery collection". I quite like working with leather. Psssshhhh don't tell PETA! It's all recycled leather anyways!



Having afternoon tea in Greenwich in a cute cafe with a DUTCH NAME! Their scones are by far better than mine. It pains me to say. it pains me. I love these scones so much that even though they have raisins, and i hate raisins, i still eat them! That's true love there people!



Thrifted this piece of jewellery at Greenwich Sunday market for 5 pounds. It's awesome! i love the chain and the colours of the pendant. The lady i bought it from explained that the pendant can be used to carry perfume. So pleased. One day i would like to venture into making jewellery with chains and pendants.


Sunday Times Style supplement and a book on aromatherapy i picked up. Since i spend so much of my time mixing oils , both base and essential ones, i thought perhaps i should stop playing it by ear or scent and get a book on the whole thing.


More of the wonderful dress!


Green wool and leather. I think this style is more wearable than my other pieces so i might stick to leather.

3 comments:

  1. Those scones did look good. But from what i remember in those old'an days, you used to make hella' scones.
    cheers.
    olatunji.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the leather combo jewellery look so dope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olatunji, the scones were super good. i still make a hella scones will send some to ya :)
    thanks paperbibs working on more at the moment!

    ReplyDelete