Thursday 24 November 2011

Fee- fi-fo-fur


I once wrote a rather scalding article about the evils of Fur. I was deep, or should i say it was deeply critical of the fur industry. It was a school paper, we didn't have ad revenues to worry about so i could be as honest as i wanted to be :)
I am still very much against fur. It's not necessary to put an animal through all that just for something pretty when faux fur is just as pretty.
So ode to le faux fur. Saw this styling in ASOS latest magazine which i got in the mail today. Love everything about the outfit. Well, i don't like the denim that much and i wouldn't have included the bag in the styling. And the jewellery is amazing. I will dress like this tomorrow to go to the gym or the grocery store.

1 comment:

  1. I used to hate faux fur as well, I thought it was tacky... but I'm strangely becoming a big fan of it! I like it when it's a seperate collar that you can wear over jackets and sweaters, and even dresses! hehe :D

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete