Tuesday 29 November 2011

Tavi and Joni



Okay, so i have been obsessed with Joni Mitchell for about 25 days and a couple of hours. Miss Mitchell has some serious vocal chords and some pretty damn good lyrics.
I am even considering becoming a bonafide hippy just for Joni. I have started collection parsley-printed blouses, and i might blowdry my fro straight just for like a day so i can have like a crown of daisies around two pigtails. Of course i will get one of those guitar things as well, must get one of those. :)

Anyways. When the blogsphere reported that Tavi, le fashion tween extraordinaire can sing! I was like yah whatever, my fish can sing too yoh. But then when i heard that she sang one of my all time favourite Joni Mitchell songs " A Case Of You" i had to listen.
First of, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLUE HAIR TAVI? I mean, i hated it personally, but i was surprised. I guess you are growing up. You sound awesome Tavi. Just what can't you do! Sigh. Awesome kid who now knows blue hair is a no no :) I want an awesome kid like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment