Thursday 17 November 2011

Of the Days


I don't normally blog about music. Which is very weird because music is like my life; i am always listening to something. It got so bad that at some point i decided to consciously spend time away from my playlists especially when i am outside, so my interactions with people wouldn't be muted. I can now leave my house without my headphones which is awesome!

Today, i was listening to Grey Reverend. Actually, his name is Larry Brown. He is a black folk artist/singer song writer. Which is weird for this day and age. Come on, it is.
i love him cuz: He is a very good writer; He is quite good-looking, He lives in Brooklyn (whoot whoot) and he is a bad-ass(he suffers from focal dystonia, a neurological condition which cost him 2 of his fingers but he kept playing his guitar and all )
His debut album is called "Of the Days", recorded in his Brooklyn apartment.
My fav track is "of the days" but i can't find an online recording on youtube of it... itunes!

it's mellow, and it's tonight lullaby. Doing a good job of getting to bed before 11pm this week. High Five me!.

No comments:

Post a Comment